- Colour frame: black, white or silver
- Memory display with 4 memory settings
- Height range between 70 cm - 114.5 cm (including table top of 2.5 cm)
- Frame width adjustable from 110 cm - 160 cm
- Weight load 80 kg
- Speed 30 mm/sec
- Including overload or overheating protection (sign 'hot')
- 2 years warranty
- Low noise level: 43 dB
- Colours; White, Light Grey, Wild pears, Beech, Havana, Middle Oak, Nature Oak and Brown Oak
- Size: 60 or 80 cm deep, 120 to 180 cm wide
- Thickness: 2.5 cm
Hide your cables and place a cable tray under your worktop. Look at the photos for the possibilities.
Straight to the desired sitting or standing height? The memory master has a digital display on which you can set 4 heights.
Only shipping possible (delivery time 2-3 business days). Supplied in box, unassembled, with assembly tools and clear instructions. Setting up the frame takes about 30-45 minutes.
Challenge yourself with the free Deskbike App. All your achievements are digitally stored, and at the end of your workday you will know exactly how many miles you have cycled away. Download the Deskbike App for free in Apple or Google Store.
It has exceeded our expectations.
We hebben hier op kantoor al een zit-sta bureau, dat is veel zwaarder en was veel duurder maar doet qua gebruiksgemak onder voor dit zit-sta bureau. De memorie functie is een super Read more...
With a 34 "screen and a heavy computer in the CPU holder, the engine has no problem.
I am now about two hours out of eight. To enjoy.
The 70 cm was the last position too high for me. (Arbo measured) Worktrain Read more...